Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Problem getting the collision detection to work correctly...
I do not want you to fix it for me at all..in fact...all I want is that you execute it...and find the fault..just tell me with your own word the logic mistake I have made. Because usually it is something very silly but I am unable to see it..and a third eye will see the mistake. Do not fix it for me..just point me in the direction saying you have problem with say array declaration for example..that's it. Then I know where I will start tackling the situation.

Thank you for pointing out my structured code...now that is something I did not realize and you pointed that out to me. I will work on making it more structured.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!! Big Grin Remember this is all junior work for me...I am learning things...and I want all my mistakes here so that I learned them ones and never repeat them again in my future project. This way it will become like writing a story when it comes to coding a game...all what would be left for me is my imagination and the story I write...as of right now...I am having problem with grammar, syntax, logic, etc...i.e...this is where I am facing in my code Big Grin

Yes I know programming...but I have never tackled full blown game development in an old hardware before...so this is all new to me.

THANK YOU!!!

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste